Tuesday, April 3, 2007

About Anna Banana : )

I'm an adverage seventeen year old girl who loves her friends to death. My friends are pretty much everything to me. Kourttt is one of my bestfriends, i'm with her most of the time and we probably wouldn't know what to do with ourselves if we didn't have eachother. I'm in grade 12 and graduating this year, i'm super duper excited to go to college, I plan to go to either Durham or George Brown. I love going out on weekends and having a good time. I work at Suzy Shier, and it takes up most of my time during the week. I have a very close relationship with my Mom, we talk about everything and she's definitly my bestfriend in the whole world. That's pretty much all there is to know about me : )

5 comments:

`kourttt said...

aww anna banana thats so cuteee! bff : ) <3

MzQbit said...

Looks great anna banana!

I thought I'd post the list of suggestions on your blog just to help you out if you get stuck.

Keep up the good work.

Here are some of the types of entries that I will be looking for. You are not restricted to these categories, but this might help you if you have blogger’s block.

1. Pop Culture
In this category you will observe something new or strange about pop culture. This could be a new trend, a t.v. show, a movie, etc. You should explain what it is and why it is significant.

2. Question?
This should be something you have noticed and wondered about. Anything that puzzles you, perplexes you, something you find strange. You should have lots of questions … and perhaps no real answers.

3. I’m Outraged!
This should be something that you have noticed in the media that you do not agree with, you find offensive, insulting, etc. You should explain WHY you are so outraged. If it is possible, explain what you are going to do about it, and most importantly, RANT!

4. How Interesting….
This is a free for all category where you record things that you have found interesting. It may overlap a bit with the pop culture category, which is fine.

5. Advertising
Anything new or different in the world of advertising, an ad that you thought was interesting or controversial in some way, new trends, etc.

6. Hey! That’s a Subversion!
Hopefully we have talked about subversion enough in class that you have started to recognize it in your own travels. Look for something that seems to be different from what is expected … I will post some examples on my blog.

Sp4d3 said...

Anna Banana..crazy name but i guess it works.lol Anyway if you liked 23 then do I have the movie 4 u!! What's the movie u ask?

ZODIAC!!!!!!!!!
Crazy good with a hint of scaryness! lol see this movie.

S.Bean said...

Anna Banana my love, you are the cutest friend ever I just love you to death!...<3 xoxo

Almendangger said...

Well Friday's blogging party was fun, George Brown is my only advice for you have some fun. And its good that your close withy uor mom but its gonna suck when you gotta move away momma's girl.