Friday, June 8, 2007

Canada's Next Top Model is Wrong



Last night I watched the show "Canada's Next Top Model" and I was not impressed with the way they treated the contestants. Also, it is sending a bad message to young impressionable girls who are watching at home. It is giving girls the impression that they should be totally focused on their looks and be obsessed with being thin and sexual.All of the girls on the show are naturally beautiful and just hearing the jugdes put them down all the time make them think that they are ugly or not good enough to be the next top model when they really are. I don't think it's right for these girls to take it, we get enough of it just going to school or work everyday, why should they go on a show to hear it non-stop, makes no sence to me once so ever!

1 comment:

Amy + Ava said...

I completly agree,
I didnt think about it that way,
these girls are all beautful but the judges just make them feel awful about them selfs.