Friday, June 8, 2007

I'm Outraged - teaching girls to be Promiscous


I cannot even believe this website - teaching young children to dress up trashy looking dolls in bar clothes and clothes that just barely cover their bodies. Little girls are getting the message that it is cool and looks good when you dress like that, and that is definitly not the message we want to be sending to young girls. When i have a daughter, she's definitly not aloud to be on these kinds of websites because i don't want her dressing like a tramp. This issue make me very verklempt about the what the media is teaching our next generation!

3 comments:

`kourttt said...

that website is horriblee!.. its showing little girlss to wear friggann hookerr boots!! .. and littl mini skirts and .. oew! .. i relly do nott like that att all!

hews said...

And the government doesnt do anything about it. And like how many little girls are getting mistaken for being 16 because of how they dress, and they expect not to get harassed or raped for that matter. It makes me sick.

MzQbit said...

I'm verklempt about this too, although I've kinda wanted to go back and try it again - it reminded me of playing with paper dolls.